PAW PLAY PET TAXI & PET SITTING SERVICES
Extended Services Manager Mike Murphy
HOW DO OUR PET SITTING SERVICES WORK?
We offer overnight pet sitting in your home or ours. We also offer daily quick visits for a snack, game of fetch or potty break.
- Your pet is more comfortable staying at home than at a kennel
- Reduced anxiety for you and your pet
- There will be minimal disruption to your pet's daily routine
- Your pet will receive one-on-one attention
- Using our services provides peace of mind while you are away
To request services or additional information click here to fill out some basic information.
HOW DOES OUR PET TAXI WORK?
Simple: We pick up your pet and take him/her safely wherever they need to go!
- Daily transportation to and from Paw Play Daycare
- Ride to a Grooming/Spa Day appointment
- Play dates in or out-of-town
- Transport to veterinary appointments
- Food and treat delivery
*In addition to local taxi services, we also offer safe and reliable interstate transport for pets that might be relocating.
About Extended Services Manager Mike Murphy:
Mike Murphy has been professionally caring for pets for more than 15 years. He began his career at the Connecticut Humane Society and quickly became immersed in all aspects of the organization including animal transport, behavioral science, shelter management and pet sitting. He also routinely shuttled pets between the Humane Society's 3 branches.
Mike later served as Director of Operations and Executive Director of Humane Strategies where he oversaw the PetSmart Charities Rescue Waggin' program. During this time, the program managed to transport more than 50,000 dogs from overpopulated, high risk animal shelters to facilities which could easily find them forever homes.
For rates and additional information, please contact Mike at:
Phone: (860) 882-3342 / (860) 621-0072
*Discounted rates will apply for existing Paw Play clients.
Fully insured and bonded. Certified in Pet First Aid.